There are no charges to the local church for having a Layman’s Web College to help equip their lay people. The students just remit a very reasonable tuition to LWC.
One Credit Course $99.00 Audit – $25.00
Two Credit Course $198.00 Audit – $50.00
Three Credit Course $297.00 Audit – $75.00
Though there may be some, we know of no other college which is solely created and designed to equip lay people to find and fulfill their special part in the great commission at any cost, much less the low cost of the Layman’s Web College.
PROMOTION: NEW ENROLLMENT SPECIAL
—->>>>>>> ENROLL HERE <<<<<<<
- Enroll – fill out the form and submit.
- Wait for the LWC to contact you with your Discount Coupon Code.
1. Compare tuition costs with other colleges. With the LWC you will save more than half with some, and much more with most.
2. Most colleges do not even offer their students the opportunity to audit courses.
3. Online colleges like the LWC save thousands of dollars by avoiding room and board, travelling and resettling expenses, including finding a new job to fit class schedules.
Online classes provide other advantages such as not having to leave friends, family, church, doctors, etc. They also allow students to take classes on their own personal schedule.
4. Students planning to attend a Bible College in the future may consider earning early credits at much lower costs for equivalent courses at LWC. They can have their prospective Bible College contact LWC for verification. Many high school students have saved thousands of dollars by earning early transferable credits from the LWC.
5. There are no admission fees, late fees or other fees. Tuition is paid upfront upon registration. There are hardly any books to purchase.
Financial Note: Though the quality of the program and instructors are very high, the following five reasons tell why the tuition is so low:
1. The members and administration of the Roanoke Baptist Church and the Layman’s Web College have a deep burden to help fulfill the great commission in these last days.
2. Volunteers have put in thousands of hours, including a number of professionals.
3. The people of the Roanoke Baptist Church have sacrificially given many thousands of dollars to support this cause.
4. The instructors have offered their services for sacrificial remunerations.
5. The LWC operates with great efficiency without sacrificing quality and service.
First – Tuition help funds
Though there is no charge for churches to have a Layman’s Web College, that does not prevent a congregation from setting up a tuition help fund for select laypeople in their church who cannot afford their whole tuition cost. If a student or prospective student’s church does not have such a fund, perhaps they could ask the pastor if there might be the possibility of starting one.
Second – Student recruiter’s coupons
A $25.00 tuition coupon will be granted to any LWC student for each new first-time enrollee they recommend. The new enrollee must give their recruiter’s name when they enroll. The recruiter will then be issued a $25.00 credit toward the next course they sign up to take.
Students are encouraged to use social media, phone calls, visits, letters, texts and any means they can to recruit new students around the country and around the world.
This is not only a means of financial help, but a great ministry, gives glory to the Lord, provides help for the recruited and eternal rewards. Students should simply tell prospects to visit the LWC website: laymanswebcollege.com and if they decide to enroll to give your name as their recruiter.
Third – Prayer
The testimony of most Christians who felt called by God to take college courses has been that they had to pray down some if not all of their tuition. Sometimes God provided gifts and sometimes extra work. There were also times God sent buyers to purchase things from students that they could live without.
Perhaps some of the following promises will help you as well:
I Thessalonians 5:24 – “Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.”
Philippians 4:19 – “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
I John 5:14-15 – “And this is the confidence we have in him that, if we ask anything according to his will he heareth us: and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”
Matthew 6:33 – “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
Take these promises to the throne of heaven in faith each time you have a tuition need!